When riding on the road, when you enjoy the perfect riding experience, it is inevitable that you will leave your mind. If you accidentally happen, we will have unexpected safety problems. The bicycle can not have the safety equipment like airbags like a car. Automatically pop up for danger during the dangerous landing. Therefore, we must have the awareness to protect our own safety, especially the protection of the head. We must equip our carbon fiber riding helmet with professional helmets to ensure the safety of our heads.
Now more and more people will choose to give their families and buy insurance for themselves. When you choose to ride, how much insurance do you want to keep for your head? We all know that insurance is the most suitable for buying. In fact, the helmet is the same. It is the best for you. How to define it properly? The special helmet for riding is generally composed of 7 parts:
1. Cap: The hard shell of the outermost layer of the helmet. In the event of an accidental collision, the cap is the first line of defense to protect the head from distracting the impact.
2. Cap: The inner layer of foam inside the helmet. It is the second line of defense to protect the head. It is mainly used to absorb the impact and impact in accidents and reduce accidents.
3. Safety strap: used to fix the carbon fiber riding helmet position. The cap band is fixed under the ears on both sides, and the position of the buckle is fixed at the throat.
4, Hat : Hat is divided into fixed and adjustable two. The role of the brim is to prevent foreign objects from flying into the cyclist's eyes and at the same time providing a certain shading effect.
5, stomata: stomata is to help the head heat and ventilation, can ensure the hair is dry in long-distance riding. The more stomata, the cooler the rider will feel, but the lower the relative safety factor.
6. Knob: There is a knob for adjusting the tightness behind the riding helmet. The rider can adjust the size of the helmet according to the size of his head.
7. Pad: The pad can absorb the sweat and trace vibration from the human body during riding. Process composition details:
The carbon fiber riding helmet is made up of two parts: the outer shell and the cap body. However, due to the different combination, it is divided into two forms: one-piece molding and non-integral molding. One-piece molding means that the plastic PC casing and the foam material are put into the molding machine to form the product at one time; the non-integral molding means that the foam is molded first, and then the plastic PC or the PVC plastic casing is sleeved in the foam. on.
Advantages and Disadvantages: The one-piece helmet has better fit and strength to the outer shell and the cap, which can better protect our head. Non-integral is relatively weak. Material Detail
Ribbon, softness + pull resistance is important because it is in direct contact with your face and chin, so comfort is very important.
The inner lining and the good lining not only enhance the wearing comfort, but also provide a certain cushioning effect after the helmet is impacted, and it is also easy to clean, because it is also essential to keep the helmet clean at all times.
Finally, it is worth noting that the helmet needs to be replaced regularly, because the material will be affected by aging, pollution, sunlight, etc., which will affect its life. Even if the helmet is not damaged, it should be replaced every 3 years; After the impact, the helmet's performance will be greatly reduced, and it needs to be replaced immediately. Even if the impact may not damage the helmet after the impact, the internal changes have already taken place, so be sure to take good care of the head because it is too important!